Suggestions for summer adult party activities?

I'm having a summer party and want activities for adults and kids. I was gonna have inflatables but its not gonna workout. I have wish lanterns, a fire, music, cornhole, food and drinks. I want more things. Does anyone have suggestions? I have been looking into the zorb balls but not having luck.

an excellent variety of alcohol and water do no longer mixture. risk-free practices is needed so ensure that human beings don't get too below the effect of alcohol. Having somebody drown isn't what all and sundry needs. you do no longer say how previous you all are. you do no longer say how private and secluded your pool is. you are able to positioned cans interior the pool and make visitors dive in for them. I even have seen themed pool events. all and sundry comes dressed for some thing no longer a pool party. I even have seen sports-positioned on, outfits and casual outfits, undies and undies or maybe a sleepwear subject the place all and sundry got here dressed for mattress. it somewhat relies upon on what share visitors, how previous and how person you choose your party to be.

You could do a fire s'mores fireworks sparkelers water baloons different games like capture the flag. Also when it gets dark out its fun for all ages to blow glow bubbles! You take a regular pack of bubbles and cut open a glow stick..dump the liquid from the glow stick into the bubbles and blow them when its dark! Its so cool looking!

Drugs