bianca asked in Social SciencePsychology · 7 years ago

got into a good college... but i can't go :(?

i am going to grove school of engineering in city college new york..but i got accepted to gorgia tech..it's ranking is 5 in US ( for engineering )....way above Princeton, Cornell n all those ivy leagues...n since my major is comp engineering..i really want to go...

I am an international student..so i dont get any financial aid...which is why i am not going!..I feel so sad! :( ......any good suggestions or comments? I just feel like the need to talk!

Thanks A :) ..i am thinking of going to a good school for masters :)

Favorite Answer

I am in the same boat. I am not an international student, but my parents made just enough I didn't get anything from my FASFA. Maybe you could transfer after your basic classes. Apply for as many scholarships as you can and transfer. A lot of the time the school you finish at will be the name on your diploma. I am attending the school I chose because it costs a lot less than any of the others. Don't feel bad, a lot of people are in the same boat.(:

Source(s): My opinion.