Peach
Peach asked in HealthMental Health · 7 years ago

Was wondering if other people felt their shrink didnt provide decent emotional help .Its all meds.. how about?

Do you feel that mental health care has decreased in its ability to help patients, although the strides of the practices have come so far?

Favorite Answer

Shrinks usually rotate around that lil license that hangs on their walls to many politics as well ive found that they ALL concur & medicate. Have you tired a therapists? Im a survivor of all things dreaded that jus rendred alot of meds. While the problem was still at hand. Some ppl need meds as for me i made a concious decision to get off all meds and jus put it behind me. Trust me yoru liver will thank you later all those meds only band aide. the best medicine is. The way you think is the way you feel which will be the way one behaves~Its all in the mind set of thought no dr or pill as ive seen can fix that

Yes! They just tell you to pop pills and find time for you in their diary every once in a blue moon to check you are still alive!