? asked in Cars & TransportationCar Audio · 7 years ago

What are these wires in my car?

The person who had this car before me installed after market speakers and stereo equipment. I do not know what these wires are for nor what they are connected to. Can someone tell me? They are located in the trunk of the car so I have a feeling they are for subwoofers. http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh640/unknown6...

2 Answers

  • Dennis
    Lv 4
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Those are RCA Cables.

    They're connected to the amplifier for input sound. They're connected on the back of the radio as a Subwoofer.

    You're correct, they're basically for subwoofers.

  • 7 years ago

    they aren't subwoofer specific, but they ARE head unit to amp signal cables.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.