Maya asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 7 years ago

Why do I find myself jealous?

I have absolutely no idea! People tell me all the time, as if it's something I should know, or know so much they bring it up as if it's obvious that I'm pretty, talented, smart, etc, . Yet, I look at every single other person and see them as better than me. Why?

Favorite Answer

Who knows? Is it cause your looking and responding weirdly or suspiciously at them in a jealous bad mannered way? If not, your just getting annoyed! Or maybe paranoid or maybe not.

If you are feeling seriously jealous ,then maybe what you should do is start to build more confidence in yourself! Start to say to yourself that jealousy is not a good helpful thing. Its a bad recipe its a nasty food for your gut thats inside! It's not helpful for your own feelings. It wastes your energy and thought over other important things like your talent or your appearance and smartness and it ruins your happiness over the things that could have helped you at the same time!

So start to believe in yourself more and work on your own pride without this ugly feeling from ruining you and know that you are not lower than everyone else because hey?if everyone see themselves highly why not you too? if everyone else knows their flaws but still keep on going then why not you?

if everyone can keep up with their own beauty and unique desires then again why not you?? Think proudly of yourself!

So don't be jealous. You just haven't discovered the true beautiful person that's lying inside of you!

remember were all different! and we cant compare the difference! otherwise it would end up only hurting ourselves! Do you want that?

• John

You don't trust yourself. Determine to make good decisions. Never be jealous of another person. If you want something make the decision that if they have this then you can have it also by having a plan and then making the plan work. An old saying, Be as good as the best and better than the rest. Hello!

• Anna

In this day and age (especially for girls), it's hard NOT to compare yourself to others. There will always be someone in this world that is better than you or prettier and skinnier than you. I think beauty is commonly misconceived. Beauty is WITHIN. However, not everyone realizes that. Everyone has a special talent. You're probably jealous because you're comparing what you can do to others.

You are jealous because YOU ARE JEALOUS.

No other damn reason.

Stop looking to other people riches. Look at yourselves. Aren't you satisfied with who you are? With what God gave you? About all your achievements? With your life?

Of course, sometimes that feeling sticked to us. It's natural. If it bugged you too much, endure it. Don't let it get to you easily. If it didn't bug you, then don't listen to it. Consider it as passing wind. What important is to move on with your life and be a better person for your surroundings :)