What is Higurashi no naku koro ni SEASON 2 about?

I finished watchin season 1 and it was amazing!!!!!! But should I watch season 2? Cuz some animes hav great season 1's but the season 2 sucks. Should I watch it?

10 pts for best answer

Favorite Answer

Higurashi Kai is basically the "answers arc" where it goes into detail behind several of the events and explains the Back Story on Rika. Plus it finally tells you "Who did it?".

It's a little slow at first, but it gets better. Season two focuses on the character Rika and most of the story is told from her perspective as she deals with repeating her imminent death over and over again and finding her resolve to keep going on.

WATCH IT!

• Lucid

Well, Higurashi wasn't even an anime series first, it was a visual novel series and the anime is based on that; so it's hard to compare it to other shows saying some show's have bad second seasons.

Anyway, the last two arcs of the first season are the first two answer arcs, and the second season has the rest. By now, you've probably started putting some of mystery together, but season two gives you the rest of the answers. It's a lot less gory than the first season, but hopefully you aren't the kind of person who watched the show for the gore.

I'd definitely recommend it, and I'd suggest reading the visual novels or the manga when you're done with the series. They tell the story a lot better.

• virgen

It's on no account thoroughly defined until you watch the enture 26 episodes of the primary season. The list the fundamental reason as a deadly disease. To grasp extra i would say watch it or it'd be too complex to give an explanation for all of it.

Season 2 is definitely worth watching. It gives you some answers and waaay more backstory on the plot.

of course you should watch it.

.