Am I crossing the line on this research paper?

I am writing a research paper relating to the Holocaust and human nature and am wondering if I am "crossing the line." When discussing Hitler's motivation for his regime is it too far to say, "So why did Hitler go against millions of people and their beliefs? This was to pursue the desire to feel important."

I really don't want to screw this up. If you have any other ideas regarding the Holocaust, Anne Frank, and Human Nature, please let me know. I would feel more confident about going a different route.

Thanks

15 year old (freshman), in South FL

Favorite Answer

Research papers are usually more - shall we say - ambiguous and don't make definite statements about anything other than facts. Perhaps

"The question of why Hitler murdered millions of people of a different race and beliefs can never be fully answered. However, one of the major factors seems to have been his obsession with feeling important."

I believe what you are saying is true. Hitler did want to feel important so I think by going against those people and getting others to he felt more important. I don't think that's crossing the line I think it is a good way to put it.

I hope I helped! Good Luck on your paper! :)

Source(s): My Brain