My bestfriend is dating my enemy?

please help.. my best friend is dating my enemy and there all sweet and cute together and she talks about him constantly. I feel like the third wheel :( should i stop hanging out with them or be happy for her. Plus i told her how i feel and she said i was jealous blah blah blah

Favorite Answer

I know exactly what you're talking about.

Same thing happened with me and my "best friend". She is dating my ex, who was the biggest asshole I dated. I hate him and tried to tolerate him as much as possible, until his shitty personality rubbed off on my friend, and she became him pretty much. I tried to fix it 3 differet times, but disnt work. So I got out of that friendship so I wasn't constantly criticized anymore. And we don't talk. I'm happier.

I guess it honestly just depends on how she acts and if it's any different than before she started dating him. I mean, if your friendship is the same and the only difference is he is her boyfriend, leave it be and don't worry about it. But if things start changing for the worse and you can notice it, talk to her about it, and if things don't change after that, don't put anymore effort into the friendship if she ain't gonna.

Source(s): Expirience.

If she grow to be doing this to spite you then you definately've a real to be mad, yet on the top of the day we actually can not help who we fall for or have emotions for, its no longer rapidly forward. tell her how this is attending to you yet while shes no longer arranged to offload him you the two ought to settle for them or lose her, sorry :/ x

You're jelly , you like your "enemy"