I have a cold and my left ear feels clogged?

I have had a cold for about 5 days now. My nose gets stuffed up often and I have headaches and a bad cough. Anyways just today my ear started to feel weird and stuffed up. I also get occasional pain and ringing. It feels weird like someone is moving a cotton ball in my ear. Any ideas as to what it is and treatment? Thanks

3 Answers

  • 7 years ago

    That sounds like me when i get an ear infection. The dr. would either give u ear drops or some pills depending on how bad it is and it would clear up with in a week

  • walko
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

    you have tight neck muscle tissues inflicting those issues. the muscle tissues flow to the suitable of your head passing basically interior of your ears. whilst they're tight they are able to press into the nerves to the ears to reason pains and/or listening to loss in them and on occasion an amplification of the sound. whilst your neck muscle tissues are tight they are able to compress blood vessels to restrict the blood bypass so much less oxygen is making it to the suggestions to consequence in you feeling dizzy. To do away with your ear soreness you need to launch your neck muscle tissues to loose the nerves of that tension on them which will loose the muscle tissues of the tightness inflicting the blood vessels to compress and right this is the thank you to try this launch: Neck: place your palms at the back of your head so your palms meet in the midst of your neck. Press into the neck with a reasonable tension and carry. After 40 5 seconds slowly decrease your head so some distance as you may, then get rid of the stress from the muscle tissues yet proceed preserving your head down for yet another 30 seconds. For terrific outcomes relax your physique first via taking a deep breath and exhaling then stay this rigidity-loose.

  • 7 years ago

    Your ears nose and throat are all connected so when you get a cold it's commonyo get blocked popping ears, sore throat and a runny nose. If your symptoms persist or get worse see a doctor as he will give you medicine to speed up your recovery.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.