Good werewolf romance books for teens.?

Twilight was ok but I really really love werewolves

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

There's a trilogy starting with Shiver, i forgot the author, but its white with blue vine-like lines on the cover. The sequel is Linger and the last one is Forever. Its about a girl who was going to be killed by wolves when she was young and a wolf saved her from the pack, and one day she met her "wolf" and its her turn to save him. Then she ends up being a wolf herself because of the bite she got from the wolf, yeah i don't want to give it away. Its really interesting, trust me. ITS THE ONE ALEX SAID, BUT I THINK HE GOT THE NAME WRONG.

Source(s): I read it :)
  • 7 years ago

My absolute favorite series is The Wolves of Mercy Falls, which is a trilogy about a girl named Grace who falls in love with a werewolf named Sam, but the werewolves only stay switching between human and wolf for a number of years after being bit, and this is Sam's last year. This series is really great and adds new elements to the idea of werewolves.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Love or Chocolate is a good book on teen werewolf, its a few years old, so you might have trouble finding it.

If you don't mind looking into more of an adult book; Patrica Briggs is an author I would highly recommend. Her were-wolves are a nice twist on the norm. Although were-wolves are the main supernatural in the book. Other supernaturals are involved as well, and all are nicely done.

• 7 years ago

Shiver by Maggie Steifvater

Nightshade by Andrea Cremer

Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Wolf Pact by I forgot the author

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Wattpad is a site online for writers to get their stories known. It has a category for werewolves. Try that. I'm not promising all of them are good but there are a few that are. Then there's always walmart's book section. There is a saga there I saw a few months ago, but I can't remember the name of the books for the life of me.

• roath
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Twilight, but frequently the sequels: new moon, eclipse, and breaking daybreak. I dont suppose the primary one has werewolves in it. And theyre no longer technically werewolves, theyre shape shifters that happen to shift right into a wolf kind.

• 7 years ago

okay this is just what i usually do. i go on wattpad.com and they have a category signed only for werewolf stories. i read at least 300 books from there. have fun. xx

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.