Good werewolf romance books for teens.?

Twilight was ok but I really really love werewolves

Favorite Answer

There's a trilogy starting with Shiver, i forgot the author, but its white with blue vine-like lines on the cover. The sequel is Linger and the last one is Forever. Its about a girl who was going to be killed by wolves when she was young and a wolf saved her from the pack, and one day she met her "wolf" and its her turn to save him. Then she ends up being a wolf herself because of the bite she got from the wolf, yeah i don't want to give it away. Its really interesting, trust me. ITS THE ONE ALEX SAID, BUT I THINK HE GOT THE NAME WRONG.

Source(s): I read it :)

My absolute favorite series is The Wolves of Mercy Falls, which is a trilogy about a girl named Grace who falls in love with a werewolf named Sam, but the werewolves only stay switching between human and wolf for a number of years after being bit, and this is Sam's last year. This series is really great and adds new elements to the idea of werewolves.

Love or Chocolate is a good book on teen werewolf, its a few years old, so you might have trouble finding it.

If you don't mind looking into more of an adult book; Patrica Briggs is an author I would highly recommend. Her were-wolves are a nice twist on the norm. Although were-wolves are the main supernatural in the book. Other supernaturals are involved as well, and all are nicely done.

Shiver by Maggie Steifvater

Nightshade by Andrea Cremer

Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Wolf Pact by I forgot the author

Wattpad is a site online for writers to get their stories known. It has a category for werewolves. Try that. I'm not promising all of them are good but there are a few that are. Then there's always walmart's book section. There is a saga there I saw a few months ago, but I can't remember the name of the books for the life of me.

• roath

Twilight, but frequently the sequels: new moon, eclipse, and breaking daybreak. I dont suppose the primary one has werewolves in it. And theyre no longer technically werewolves, theyre shape shifters that happen to shift right into a wolf kind.

okay this is just what i usually do. i go on wattpad.com and they have a category signed only for werewolf stories. i read at least 300 books from there. have fun. xx