How do i not become upset easy or something?

A got a brand new lipgloss and I put it on in the car abd then ny mom asked if she can try it on so I told her later and she told me what if she took it away and I offered it to her and she said nothing! She just sat there.I didnt want her to try it on cuz I dont want her lips touching the lipgloss thing but if I told her that shed probably yell at me or hit me. What should I do? How do I not get upset easy? I tried things i like but nothing works. Please be nice

Favorite Answer

i have the same problem with my mom, just i don't like it...i just would explain to her about its just something you don't like. if she yells at you then that's not your problem because you've already explained it...if she has a problem with it, its no big deal, its just lip gloss, maybe you should offer to put it on her finger so its not touching her lips, problem solved! Hope this helped! :)