Is Maid Sama Season 2 really being made?

On a facebook page for the second season of Maid sama it says the season 2 book has been finished released and it also says that in the second season Usui will have an amnesia. I really need to know if this is true or I will rip my hair out! I can't find it anywhere and I am freaking out because of it! I really want it to be true because if it is not I will probably cry!!! Also if it is true that the book has released please give me a link to where I could read it and if there is no place I can read it a link to where I can order it! Please!!!

Favorite Answer

I haven't heard anything about it. If a second season had really been announced, ANN would have carried the story, and I haven't seen anything from them.

I don't think there is the second season. Since the manga is still ongoing on volume 17. And there is no story like usui having amnesia in it.

Pretty sure there isn't one because the animenewsnetwork and myanimelist haven't posted anything about it.

Source(s): Those two sites are very reliable sites for anime/ manga information.