Is Maid Sama Season 2 really being made?

On a facebook page for the second season of Maid sama it says the season 2 book has been finished released and it also says that in the second season Usui will have an amnesia. I really need to know if this is true or I will rip my hair out! I can't find it anywhere and I am freaking out because of it! I really want it to be true because if it is not I will probably cry!!! Also if it is true that the book has released please give me a link to where I could read it and if there is no place I can read it a link to where I can order it! Please!!!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I haven't heard anything about it. If a second season had really been announced, ANN would have carried the story, and I haven't seen anything from them.

• 8 years ago

I don't think there is the second season. Since the manga is still ongoing on volume 17. And there is no story like usui having amnesia in it.

• 8 years ago

Pretty sure there isn't one because the animenewsnetwork and myanimelist haven't posted anything about it.

Source(s): Those two sites are very reliable sites for anime/ manga information.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.