Poll: Do you believe in psychic powers?

Favorite Answer

I don't know why she's not world famous, but you can google it if you don't believe me, you can google her, her name is Pea Horsley. She actually talks to animals, and helps them with troubles or needs. Here's my favorite story:

At a zoo, there was a herd of elephants, but one of the elephants got sick and was going to die. The zoo keepers took that elephant away from the herd so the other elephants wouldn't catch it. A few days after the elephant had been gone from the herd, the herd started to behave like wild animals. They would do nothing the zoo keepers told them to do, and would occasionally skip meals. The zoo keepers decided they had to act now if they wanted the elephants to stay in there zoo. Though it sounded crazy, they finally heard about a woman who could chat with animals. They decided this was there last hope, and hired her. She asked if she could talk to the elephants.

When she got to the herd, she asked to speak to the leader of the herd. A few minutes later, she came back and said, "You took away one of the elephants". The zoo keepers, astonished, replied that one of the elephants had been sick and was dieing. She answered saying that in the wild, elephants want to be able to pay their final respects to the elephant when they finally die. The zoo keepers weren't sure what to do, so Pea said she'd ask the elephants. She then came back and said "Do you have anything left from the elephant? A bone maybe?". The zoo keepers said that it's skull was left, brought it to the elephants, the elephants stomped all around, paying their respects, and went back to there normal way of life.

I don't know about you, but I would call that psychic!

Psychics aren't Real

You heard of the Amanda Berry story when Sylvia Browne claimed she was Dead 9 Years Ago

Psychics do lie 100%

Not unless evidence is presented and validated.

yes. i have the super power to copy other peoples super powers.... no one else has super powers.

Source(s): me!
  • Nicole

yes

Sure

• Adrian

no

No. :/