Thoughts on Chaco Gimenez admitting that Aldo Leao Ramirez is the best player in La Liga MX?

Yup .. Venado, u obviously haven't watched Aldo Leao play the game of football. And if you don't agree that he's the best, one thing is for sure, he is better than all the current chivas players lol!!

Oh and 100 lifetimes better than the player in your avatar

@D07

Why'd they put a pic of Wilson Tiago? haha..

Favorite Answer

'lifetimes'................that's a good one. nice. I'm gonna start using that one, is that OK Fazzaratza?

Venado embarrased yet again..

Smh I lost respect for that guy, he just blurts the most idiotic things out, like really do you even know who Aldo Leao is ? For christ sake he's a fúcking beast !!

Lol Chaco trying to play some mind games I see..

• D07

and Aldo Leao Ramirez return the favor to admit Chaco is also one of the best. I appreciate Leao humbleness

http://www.oem.com.mx/esto/notas/n2976012.htm

Best player???!?!? Lol

Chaco just said that to make him feel better but Whatever you say haha don't get butthurt xD

Aldo isn't the best player of the Liga but he is one of the best I guess....

@Agui puto! I don't give a fu*k about what you think about me. Should I write an essay?!

Source(s): Fabian >Aldo

Dam bro u burned venado ;0

And yea he long passes are freaking sweet

Source(s): Soccer

I'll give that title to suazo or lobos