What's a good comeback when someone tells you to get that d.ck out of your mouth?

This one guy who strongly dislikes me said to me 'get that co.ck out of your mouth' I couldn't seem to find a good comeback to it, so got any? Thanks

• JMAN

In my opinion there is no real upside in a female trading that type of insults with a guy. I assume from your name that you are a female anyhow. Suppose you toss back a perfect jab at this fool, it still leaves you looking like the type of gal who slangs with the baddest dudes, which opens you up to further exchanges from him and any others because now you're the top dealer of insults. If you insist on returning fire - here goes:

Just ask "Still obsessed with (that object), Rick? Why is your mind always on (that) everyday? You're talking to a girl and your mind goes to (that)? You do realize girls haven't got any? Maybe look elsewhere."

That's pretty hardcore and challenging to his masculinity though so expect even more blow back. It's like I said, much better to ignore him if you can and hope he moves on. Escalation usually ends very badly.

Just act like you're really mature and above him, and talk down to him. Be like "I'm not angry. I'm not even shocked anymore. It's okay because I never really expected anything more from you." Say stuff like that REALLY calmly. It gets 'em every time.

Source(s): I'm a guy.
  • YANM

at least someone likes' me enough to put it there.

why? are you jealous becuse you want yours' there.

woman of 63

Tell him, 'you filthy pervert'.

• Fred

Tell him,

"Why? Is it your turn?"