Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 7 years ago

Is this a good or bad book/manga idea?

A manga or novel that's a retelling of Snow White taking place at a boarding school.

After a troubled past Snow White gets a scholarship and ends up getting to leave the orphanage at the age of 16, giving up the hope of someone wanting to adopt her.

She ends up staying at Carswell House (temporary name) where she runs into her dorm mate and they end up becoming friends.

Her dormate (for the time being we'll call her Homura) introduces her to her friends and they all get along well.

One of them over hears the teachers talking about something in the hallway and tells the others about it. They decide to get more involved and investigate, thus getting caught in a plot that involve the school's many secrets and (maybe) Snow White's birth parents.

Favorite Answer

No, no no, it's not a bad idea at all! People make new stories of old characters all the time. (I made a short-lived graphic novel about a girl falling into a well and into a fantasy realm. Alice in Wonderland much?) To make it seem more Snow White-esque, you should read the original tale and take some elements from it.

Source(s): Me? Me! ME. ♥
  • ganz

Mononoke- this anime had an tremendously exciting type. a lot of varieties and colorations. each and each character known particularly diverse and had a undeniable face. Princess Tutu- the scenes the placement Princess Tutu looks and dances have an exceedingly effectual dreamy journey to them and journey epic with extensive parts of swirling cherry blossoms and appealing classical music enjoying indoors the historic previous. FLCL- the photos in this anime are astounding. effectual compositions of characters and properties. The animation is fluid and loopy relaxing too. The music rocked besides. 5 cm in protecting with 2d- i've got have been given not watched this yet, inspite of the undeniable fact that the colors and designs of the backgrounds that i've got have been given considered in %. seem appealing. Princess Mononoke, energetic Away- the Miyazaki video clips combine great animation and music.

I would like to read this ^^ Whether this is a book or a manga, you should get a deviantart account to host it so I can follow you ^^

When you write this book, make sure you email me about it, because I would love to read this.

Source(s): Myself, too, writes short stories and novels, giving the fact that I am a thirteen year old that has written- not published- five novels.