If my period was the 18-22 and I had sex on the 26 could I be pregnant?

Favorite Answer

Most women ovulate about 2 weeks after their period and sperm can live in the body for a few days... I'd say it isn't likely but buy a $1 test and check anyways just so you know. Good luck, hon!

• ?

Possibly if you have a short (less than 26 day) menstrual cycle. Usually women would ovulate about 14 days before their next period is due. Sperm can live for up to 4 days in your body so if you ovulated about 29th you could theoretically have conceived, if you have a 28-30 days cycle then it is too soon & the sperm would be dead before you ovulated. ust wait & see if your next period arrives when you expect it & if it doesn't then take a pregnancy test.

Source(s): had 2 babies, worked in the NHS for many years
  • ?

most likely not. women with a normal cycle generally ovulate 14 days after their period starts, and you have to be ovulating or a day or 2 away from ovulating to get pregnant.

Source(s): Im a mom