SUREY: You're in a burning building, would you save yourself or let the woman be saved first?

And why?

I think there needs to be major movement toward equality for men since women are asking for these same strides. Men should now be allowed to look out for themselves instead of considering for the women first.

That's the point, I don't think the gentlemen expectation should be there anymore. Women are getting more equality, so should men.

Doesn't matter if he is or not. In that case, women shouldn't expect to be paid the same for labor if men have longer endurance and thus greater value. Women shouldn't be advocating to fight in wars if they are taking up rations that could go to men who are stronger. And when it comes to fire and smoke, I seriously doubt being a tad bit stronger in your pecks will save your life.

And what about the expectations that men hold doors for women or let them go first? Bullocks to me, that is sheer non-sense now. What about women still expecting men to dish out for date meals when women are expecting the same level of pay? Men need to change their mindsets because this new era demands it. Chivalry in an equality by sex institute is pointless.

Favorite Answer

Screw the women

i wanna live

• Lucy

You're quite the gentleman aren't you?

It's not about equality. It's about the simple fact that in the majority of cases, men are physically stronger than women.

I am a woman but I agree with you. As far as life or death why should a women be spared over a man? I would try to save my husband and son before I would save myself. To me they come first.

Let the lady be saved first. I would probably be able to survive longer in the burning building, than her.

It depends on the woman's ethnicity.

Source(s): ROc-D