What can I do , he broke up with me .. ?

My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Yesterday.

I Love Him Very Much && All He Said Was " I Just Dont Want To Hurt You " But What Got Me Thinking Was That He Wanted To Cry ... And it Was Killing Him ...

i Replied To Him That I Was Gunna Do Everything To Keep Us Happy & Toghether ... He Said It Was Hard And That He Couldnt Do It ... I Am Trying My Best To Keep My Head Up .. I Wanna Talk To Him But He Broke Up With Me & I Dont Wanna Bugg Him Anymore .. And idont know what to do ..:/

any advice is helpful. thanks.

*we were gunna be 5 months on the 13th.

Favorite Answer

Its sad that this happened to you but then there would be a strong reason behind ur x doing this, if the reason being that its not going to work out between you guys for whatever reasons then its fine, its good to get hurt and recover in due course of time rather than listening to the same after a year or so, where in the bonding goes deep and you would be devastated. Try and involve in activities like meeting up old friends, painting or reading an novel, which will keep your mind away from his thoughts for a while. Go out on a trip and try and relax, I know its hard but try and calm your thoughts for while. All the best and again sorry to hear about your breakup!!!

I think he didn't want to hurt you because A) he found somebody else, B) wants to be single, or C) cheated on you. I think you need to let this one go and start moving on. He might come back after sometime, but IDK probably not. I wouldn't talk to him. IMO, he already did hurt you. What he said was a joke.