Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Will the GOP's Witchunt - ah Benghazi hearings - turn these poll numbers around?

or reenforce it????

Obama Maintains Approval Advantage

A new Pew Research survey finds President Obama "continues to hold a substantial advantage over congressional Republicans in public regard. Obama's job approval is back in positive territory at 51%..==============>>. By comparison, just 22% approve of the job Republican leaders in Congress are doing, among the lowest approval rating for congressional leaders from either party in 20 years."

"Furthermore, a record-high 80% say Obama and Republican leaders are not working together to address important issues facing the country, and ===========>>>>>>> by nearly two-to-one (42%-22%) more blame Republican leaders than Obama for the gridlock."

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Interesting. It appears America is finally getting sick of the conservative misinformation feedback loop.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

The true shame in the Far Right’s obsession with this tragedy is the effect on the families of the victims. This entire process is being instrumented as a ruse to attempt to shame Hillary Clinton and our President. Our Republican Congressmen spend their days trying to Bamboozle Obama instead of doing what they are paid for by representing their constituents. See what kind of job they’ve done applying the blackface to the POTUS at http://dregstudiosart.blogspot.com/2012/10/bambooz... Their hands are sticking to this tar baby as the public is becoming increasing impatient with the nonsense and waste of taxpayer money.

• 7 years ago

It's not a witch hunt. It's an investigation into the details of what we now KNOW was a cover-up. Try to keep up. Blinding yourself doesn't make the facts disappear.

• justa
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Benghazi wasn't exactly a smoking gun, just some one who thinks things should have been handled better, and he isn't sure by whom. I think they lose credibility each time they push this, and nothing new comes up. The more they hang their hate hats on it the more they look desperate.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Oh, right, I forgot, when Obama commits murder it's okay.

How silly of me to forget that it's alright when Obama murders people.

Okay, those seventy nine people are alive again!

• 7 years ago

I have faith that people won't be diverted by the likes of McConnell, Graham and McCain, The Sour Grapes Triumvirate.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Not a witch hunt.

Osama lied, Americans died.

FAR WORSE THAN WHAT NIXON RESIGNED FOR.

He could always be a roadie for Jay-z, after he resigns!

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

The problem with yer Ripubukin is they just ain't got no mojo cause of their livin contrary to the straight and narrow.

• 7 years ago

They must be asking my drug dealing ,welfare receiving neighbors . Honestly you think popularity is the requisite for sufficiently running a country?

• 7 years ago

Really that just show how uninformed and dumb down liberal voter are. That they will support a president not matter what he does just because hes a democrat.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.