Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 7 years ago

I have a bump inside my ear and it hurts when i mess with it. Whats wrong with me?

im also starting to get one inside the top of my ear and that one hurts without me even touching it. Is it from bacteria? I just wanna it to go away

Favorite Answer

Get a scrubbing pad, either one made for skin, or one of the gentle non-scratch white ones made for kitchen use, and use it to scrub in and around your ears every day.

While you have a painful boil, avoid that area until it resolves, but once it's gone, be sure and scrub that area as well. You don't need to scrub to the point of irritating the skin, just enough to keep the pores from clogging and causing boils.

I used to get them every week or two until I found that scrubbing the area prevented them. It takes a few weeks sometimes, and every once in a while, one will appear, but it's down to years between such occurrences.

its probably just a pimple. It happens to alot of friends of mine and it happend to me a few times also