I messed up with my girlfriend?

I go on this website where people post funny things and make up funny topics. They had this one that went text a girl since we are both good looking why haven't we banged yet. My girlfriend was being moody so I did not want to try it on her. Looked through my random contacts, found a girl I hadn't talked to in years. Sent it out. I thought the response was really funny cause she was like cause I got a boyfriend and he went all crazy. Fast forward today my girlfriend was looking through my phone and saw pictures of the conversation. I posted it on the website so I still had the pictures. I was gonna tell her but forgot. I still had the photos in there. She got all quite. Went to the rest room. Wouldn't let me touch her really. Left my house early. She would not stay if I asked her. I walked her to her car. She didnt kiss me just told me to close the door that she wasn't playing. I told her I'd text her she said ok. Then left without waving.

I thought it was funny at the time but now I think that text was the stupidest thing I have ever done in my relationship.

What do you guys think?

Chased after her. Went to her house and spent a little over an hour talking to her pouring out my feelings. She said she did not know what she wanted right now. That it was not fair to give me an answer right now. Not fair for her or me. She did not want to talk about it. She said she needs time. I hope she thinks about all the fun times and joy. I'm so sad my heart physically aches.

I think you should go after her. She is obviously upset and thinks your feelings for her are false. She either needs time or needs comfort. Explain the situation to her and tell her you messed up and that you'll never do it again. Just a warning, she may not believe you and if this happens do something to get her attention to let her know that you do have feelings for her and nobody else. That will most likely work.