Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 years ago

Relationship problem?

So im a 17 yo guy and iv been dating my 17 yo girlfriend for a little over 4 months. Recently i havent been feeling as strongly for her, i dont know what happened. All of a sudden im seeing the multiple bad things about her as opposed to the good things, and telling myself that i could do better. She is very nice and pretty, i just dont feel the same attraction to her. And i get easily annoyed at everything she does and says. I think part of it has to do with the fact that during the entire relationship iv been doing sweet and nice things to show i like her but she has reciprocated only with words or texts, not actions. I know she loves me and would be devistated by a break up but im clueless as to what to do. I feel like im almost trapped in the relationship because she likes me more than i like her.

Any advice as to how to reinvigorate my feelings or what i should do would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Why did you fall in love with her in the first place? Find out and start with that?

Source(s): Personal experience <3