What are some (FREE) websites that you can store files on?

I'm looking for a site that I can store large file folders on, that ARE FREE!!! Something like Fileshare.com as in where it can store mp3 files and mp4 files, and powerpoints and stuff, like a flash drive on the web? Make sure you check to see if the site is still free, before you answer.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer
  • 7 years ago

Yes, as Syn said, you can try Dropbox. It is a helpful storage site. It is (as far as I'm concerned) safe, secure, and free. You can't store a large amount of files, but you can have a fair amount stored. Dropbox also allows you to share the files with your friends with a link.

You can explore the site more at the website:

https://www.dropbox.com/

• 4 years ago

do no longer use torrents, reason you would be the only seeder, and it takes time to make man or woman torrent documents. Bandwith will suck Use dropbox, it is going to the two sync the documents which comprise your different pc, or you may upload it to the cloud. with dropbox, your documents would be accessible everywhere interior the international, any time. yet they only have a 2gb shrink, 8gb in case you refer yet another person. So, basically make a pretend email and refer it, connect it with the pretend account. then you definately might have 8gb of loose storage on line.

• 7 years ago

well, have you tried dropbox? you can only use 2 - 3 gb, though

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.