How did Jim Morrison die?

I have to do a project for health and I need information about Jim Morrison's death. As in where, when, and how he died. Can anyone please help?

Favorite Answer

The exact cause of his death is still unknown, but he is alleged to have died of a heroin overdose at age 27 in Paris on July 3rd, 1971.

• Yahew!

The great Jim Morrison died at age 27 from a drug overdose found in the bathtub of his Paris apartment in 1971, but the awesome music that he created will live on forever

Source(s): Me !! 😊

I have never believed he was once murdered. Like the various different answerers on here, I think it was coronary heart failure or heart assault as a result of medications. Although you'll be able to have a heart assault of ordinary motives at a quite young age if there is an undetected defect or whatever already in the heart. Morrison lived quite a lot of lifestyles in that 27 years! MQ: Gloria. The end. It was tough to opt for only one and Gloria is a canopy.... MQ2: unusual Days MQ3: John Bonham - Zep drummer

He died in France. You can search his French death certificate on google. I still have it, I did him for my forensic science project

Drug overdose.

Source(s): Huge The Doors fan, and Wikipedia.