How did Jim Morrison die?

I have to do a project for health and I need information about Jim Morrison's death. As in where, when, and how he died. Can anyone please help?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The exact cause of his death is still unknown, but he is alleged to have died of a heroin overdose at age 27 in Paris on July 3rd, 1971.

• Yahew!
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

The great Jim Morrison died at age 27 from a drug overdose found in the bathtub of his Paris apartment in 1971, but the awesome music that he created will live on forever

Source(s): Me !! 😊
  • 4 years ago

I have never believed he was once murdered. Like the various different answerers on here, I think it was coronary heart failure or heart assault as a result of medications. Although you'll be able to have a heart assault of ordinary motives at a quite young age if there is an undetected defect or whatever already in the heart. Morrison lived quite a lot of lifestyles in that 27 years! MQ: Gloria. The end. It was tough to opt for only one and Gloria is a canopy.... MQ2: unusual Days MQ3: John Bonham - Zep drummer

• 7 years ago

He died in France. You can search his French death certificate on google. I still have it, I did him for my forensic science project

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Drug overdose.

Source(s): Huge The Doors fan, and Wikipedia.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.