I need help,why is this girl doing this i'll andwer yours?

Ok,this girl is always staring at me,and if im not in a place she expected me to be (hallways) she looks around for me.she stares and touches her hair ALL THE TIME,also gets REALLY sad when i ignore her.she follows me too.

Her friend said hi once and called me her bf.she saw me unexpedtedly,blushed,smiled,looked down for a sec,got all HAPPY and said in a flirty voice "ooohh heees uglyy!!!" (Most girls say im a 9)

.also today she saw me look at her,looked down (she looked nervous)and INMEDIATLY ran her fingers through her hair slowlyyy.her friends push her close to me while giggling too.shes 15 and has never dated.if she does like me,how much does she??

Also i heard her tell her friend i had a nice butt.also she fixes her hair WHILE staring. (IK all this cause my best friend (who'd never lie to me) and other people told me,ive sren it to.i dont stare i ALWAYS ignore her.the thing is she told this mutual friend of ours he thought i was creepy and denies liking me,the ****.she knows i like her but i've never told her myself.also today as soon as she saw me she started biting her nail and looking my way.would she do this if she thought i was creepy?? :c

Favorite Answer

Oh god I think she is pretty shy, and has a huge crush honestly, I think you should try talking to her face to face and figure something's out because I know I wouldn't be comfortable if someone's kept staring at me like that and playing those games, so ask her whats up? Like whats going on what her game or try some how sneakily ask her. I like just being straight forward but your choice but I think she might have fallen in love not sure it seems to me as If she is obsessed or just. Huge crush and she doesn't now how to deal with it :P

Answer mine?

Yes, she does! But I mean she might be like IN LOVE! I hope you ask her out because I have been there and the boy took forever and I got over him! Later on he confess and I rejected him... just go for it!

I don't think so man! to be honest with you i wish i was in your position of having a girl want me lol. She is into you bro, its just up to you if you wanna mack on her lol.

Maybe she's getting mixed feelings for/from you. She definitely likes you, but she doesn't know if you're right for her, or there's one last detail that she doesn't like. Nobody's perfect.

My question:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AoRBJ...

It definitely sounds like she likes you a lot, and if you like her too you should ask her out!