Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 7 years ago

i did not have my period this month, and i am not pregnant. whats wrong?

my boy friend and i have been using the pull out method for about a year now, i did not have a period for the month of April, and i normally have it around the 5th through the 15th. i took 2 pregnancy tests and they were both nagitive. i have recently started Dressage lessons once a week, and i have been doing that for about 4 months now. could that excersize be enough to stop it?

first of all: the pulling out method is a very, very risky method to use, and i can about guarantee you that using only that you WILL get pregnant sooner or later!

and for the rest: early on pregnancy tests might not show anything, the only way to be really sure is to go to a gynecologist.

and no, even though it might in theory be possible, it is very unlikely to mess up one´s period by exercise.

it really sounds as if you might be pregnant, so get checked out! but don´t panic yet, it can happen that the period skips a month

Sex can sometimes affect your periods. ALSO, it might just be too early for a pregnancy test, I say go and buy first response tests and get 3 to make sure , but in about two weeks i'd say!