Someone apparently told my "boyfriend" I'm talking to & madeout with another guy?

Okay so I said "boyfriend" cause we really do act like a couple but he hasn't asked me out yet.. so yeah lol. But anyway, yesterday he was texting me and something seemed off so I asked him whats wrong and he kept being like "I just heard something about you" and he wouldn't tell me and I kept asking and hes like "just don't worry about it I trust you all the way" and stuff like that, but I finally got it out of him and he said at the bus ramp this girl told him that I was talking to another guy and making out with him. Which isn't true at ALL. And I kept asking him questions but he kept trying to change the subject. Obviously I denied it cause it isn't true but why do you think he didn't want to tell me and kept changing the subject? Do you think he made it up? I just don't know, I was confused

Favorite Answer

1. He trusts you.

2. he does not want to relive it once again by saying it.

3. He loves you

4. He hates to talk about it