Where to buy cloud clay at a store?

How much is it?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

What is it? And where are you? Do you want to walk to Macao if that is where the store is?

Google Search says it is at Joann Craft - call if you have one in your area to see if in stock.

• hepfer
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i'm going to objective to make this as short and easy as possible... muddle: Clumping muddle is fairly much less high priced than non-clumping considering you do no longer might desire to offload the full container each and every of the time. as quickly as you do the preliminary fill, you in basic terms might desire to function adequate to swap what you bumped off whilst casting off the clumps. Clumping muddle additionally stinks much less considering you may eliminate the clumps (urine) and feces frequently. I even have got here upon that the dearer manufacturers of clumping muddle clump better than the extra value-effective manufacturers and consequently stay purifier longer. some mid-selection manufacturers clump ok. try clean Step, Arm & Hammer, or Scoop Away. the huge buckets are no longer consistently extra value-effective consistent with pound than the cardboard bins, so do the maths to discover your terrific deal. additionally seem for coupons to help with the expenses. nutrition: nutrition is straight away on the subject of muddle container scent. low priced manufacturers are packed with indigestible grains and by-products, and in particular pass in a single end and out the different. Indigestible nutrition is quite pungent whilst it comes out the different end. on the different hand, top classification nutrition is extremely digestible, and ends up in smaller, much less pungent feces. additionally, using fact your cat is deriving extra nutrition consistent with ounce, it is going to fairly consume much less. So, interior the top, the top classification nutrition isn't possibly distinctly extra high priced than the cheap nutrition. this does not even component in any scientific circumstances, and linked vet expenses, that could strengthen from years of eating junk nutrition. i'm hoping my reasoning is smart. it is an quite sturdy question that merits a considerate answer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.