I had a dream where someone stabbed me? What is the emotional meaning of that dream?

So a few days ago I has a dream where I was just walking around and then a guy came up and he put a scissor to my right shoulder he pushed it into my flesh then dragged it diagonally to my lower left side of my back. I didn't feel any pain because it was just a dream but I just laid down on the ground and bled. Later in that dream my mom was talking to the guy who stabbed me and I was crying "no mom don't. They'll kill me!"

I'm not asking for the who "magical or paranormal" meaning behind this dream. I just want to know if my body is trying to tell me something or if my emotions are?? Does this dream mean anything phycologically?

And then a few nights ago after that I had a dream that I has this big tumor on my wrist (the place where you can see your vains) I cut it off with a knife and I started bleeding and I felt pain.

Does that dream mean anything?

Just curious. Thanks to whoever answers :)

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Propably its because of stress.People who are unusually or daily stressed tend to see in their dreams that they are being chased or hurt by other people.

Btw I kinda like these dreams they are interesting:P

Hope it helped:))

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.