My landlord assaulted me... police are voiding assault ticket according to mt code 45-3-103?

My landlord had a dog on the property we are renting. I asked her to get the dog off the property or to put him in her truck. Her dog started nipping at my smaller dogs so I opened her tailgate, the dog jumped in... she grabbed my with her elbow(like a choke hold) put her other hand under my armpit and threw me to the ground. I suffered a concussion and neck strain... was I in the wrong or was she? This is on MT

• walko

you certainly is basically no longer waiting to grow to be a police officer. no longer purely that, yet you is basically no longer waiting to get any sort of job that demands a historical past examine. Employers do no longer want somebody with a legal checklist, because of the fact they comprehend that they are able to't believe an ex-con. in actuality, even a misdemeanor attack is sufficient to maintain you from getting a job at an excellent form of businesses. perhaps you need to commence your guy or woman business enterprise. Or, perhaps you need to purchase a farm someplace, stay off the land, and not have any touch with the exterior international.

• Marcus

Children should stay out of the legal section with their replies. You said it, it is her property and so is the truck you put your hands on and opened. I am not saying what she did was right either but you certainly are not guilt free.

Sue her. Take it to court, that's serious.