What to drink at mexico?

Im a teen (16) and im goin to mexico tomorrow.

you can drink alcohol there, even if your under 21. the bartenders offered me and my 14 yr old sister some tequila. But im not trying to drink alcohol...so I was wondering what are some really good drinks I can get that is non-alchaholic?

The only one I know is Pina Colada.

Favorite Answer

I would stick with the orchata and other "aguas" as they call them. You could ask for a Shirley Temple or virgin margarita. I am worried, though, that you wrote "at" Mexico instead of "in" Mexico. Also, that you misspelled alcohol.

• Rogue

Just put the word Virgin in front of any drink that would have alcohol in it, and it becomes alcohol free. Virgin chi chi, Virgin Pina Colada, and so on.

The bartenders in the resorts like to joke around. I doubt they were serious about serving you tequila and putting their jobs at risk. If caught they wouldn't last the day at their job. I have seen two bartenders at the resort we go to get fired. One for serving an underage girl, and the other for drinking a beer on the job. They were escorted off the resort premises in less than half an hour. They probably will never work at another resort.

for you one of there best is Minty Mojitos, Sunset Margarita my favorite is The Smokin’ Word hope you will like this drinks

It is illegal to serve a non adult. Drinking age starts at 18.

I do not abet a crime.

• Ken

NOT THE WATER!!!!!!!!