Am I anorexic and how can I get help?

I am 16 years old, 5'4 and im 115 lbs. I used to be a gymnast but an injury has kept me home bound for the past 5 months. I used to be 135 lbs. I am constantly telling myself how fat i am and comparing myself to everyone else. I consume 300 or less calories a day and i wear a hair tie on my wrist so whenever i get hungry i snap it. I hate myself so much. I feel like nobody likes me and i am constantly thinking about what to eat, what not to eat, how fat i am and what other people think of me. It is taking over my life. i cant think straight anymore. all i think about is what other people think about me or if they even like me. All my friends are skinny and its so frustrating for me. People will tell me im skinny but i dont believe them. how could i? i KNOW i am not!!

Sometimes when i do eat, i will throw it up afterwards. And i will maybe not eat at all one week and the next im shoving food in my face and then i feel extreme guilt and i will stop eating again. I am constantly weighing myself and its always depressing. Im afraid of wearing bathing suits in front of people because i feel too fat. i cant do anything anymore. a few friends know but my parents dont. i would NEVER want them to find out. I just dont know what to do. I need help/advice. Please, anything! Thank you so much.

Tell your parent's

Stop keeping it all in.

Let people help you. Help yourself.

Let me tell you something, I'm a guy and I personally don't think super skinny girls with their bones sticking out are very attractive instead I am kinda worried and thinking that they might be too delicate and would break a bone if they tripped...

Instead of trying to be skin and bones, you cant try to eat workout and be fit.

> What other people think about me.

Guys have this problem too, I have a friend who won't workout with me in the park because he is worried people are looking at him.

I say hi to random strangers and do stretch in public.

People don't care. Do you care about other people? Not really, they don't care about you either.

So don't be so crazy worried about what everyone thinks. Just think about what you want and what is right before God.

God Bless

Theo

P.S Throw away the hair-tie.

P.S.S Your not the only one with this problem.. 10 year old girl.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201305...