Sin asked in Social SciencePsychology · 7 years ago

What are small things that offend you?

Anything people do or you just don't like to have to observe? What offends you ?

Favorite Answer

People eating cookies and not offering me any >.< haha jk but racism and homophobia makes me mad >.<

• someone else mentioned something similar, when people try to impose their beliefs on others, I had some born again christian family members who felt I needed "help" because I'm not a believer. that annoys me. I respect people who practice religion but they should also respect my beliefs.

Omg I hate those people standing in the middle of the hallway while we're passing to classes in school :(

observering Racism and when people disrespect their parents because I never got to see mine in a while :(

I don't like it when people impose beliefs on me or ideas about how I should be doing things, or what they think my life means to me. Hate that. So rude, nobody should impose on anybody...