I want to learn drums BUT?

my mom hates loud noise. She doesnt even want me taking lessons at a music shop. I REALLY wanna try them out! Any alternatives?

• OU812
    Favorite Answer

Electronic drums and headphones. There are many instructors that will come to your home, especially for drums. If that's not an option there are many drum lesson sites online. Some free and some with reasonable monthly membership fees.

• CCB

As i soon as i saw the title of this question i knew it was gonna be something abt parents haha.

but start taking lessons if you can and try and find a friends house you could keep them at, keep them in your garage, a shed/building of yours or a friends.

I hope you find a way to do it bro. I play guitar. Learning an instrument was the best decision I've ever made, now music is my life.

Learn and practice,practice,practice!

Good luck man.

Try to get into band class at school if you are still in school and learn how.