Safe to change my bellybutton ring?

I really wanna change my bellybutton ring and its been about 3 weeks since i got it pierced (it'll be four weeks on saturday) Is it safe to change it?

• \\\

Yes, it's safe. Just don't keep the jewelry out for more than about 10 minutes. It's good for it to get some fresh air for 2-5 minutes at a time, but if you leave jewelry out for long enough for it to start producing moisture, that could start the closing process. When you get the new jewelry in, make sure you cover the piercing and jewelry really well with something like H2Ocean, salt water, or coconut oil.

• hepfer

I replaced after 5 weeks... slightly too quickly even though it became therapeutic great and that i became able to twirl it and circulate it. i might wait til 4 months or according to how properly its therapeutic. cuz if u replace it too quickly it may kinda injury to place a clean one in cuz the screw area on it scrapes your physique..and be slightly annoying to place returned in

Yes, But do not