Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 7 years ago

I have some belly fat i want to get rid of :P?

Im not really fat but there is some belly fat that i want to get rid of i was wondering if someone can give me an exercise routine i know i would need to stop eating junk food(sadly lol) but i need u to tell me which exercice and how many of them thanks!! Hope u can help!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • DeAnne
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Foods to avoid: junk food, fast foods, pastries, desserts, sugar, salty foods, syrup (even canned fruit in syrup), peanut butter, fat/grease (pork, wieners, chops, bacon, salami, pizza, chips, fries), pasta, potatoes, white bread, rice, canned veggies, ice cream, soda, chips. And of course no tobacco or alcohol in any form. Both of those add wrinkles and destroy your brain. No oil except olive and mac nut. Coffee also rots your brain.

To keep your skin clear, drink water. Veg. juice is good too. But not canned juice (too much sugar.)

Join a gym; they have all the equipment and staff to show you how to use it to get the look you want to achieve. Much cheaper than buying your own equipment. Go hiking, biking, jogging, bowling, swimming, rowing, jump rope, play tennis, badminton, volleyball, soccer, jumping jacks, lift weights, trampoline? To tone your tummy, do sit ups, push ups, pull ups, leg lifts and crunches.

If you lack energy to exercise, take Super B complex.

To lose weight, try an appetite suppressant.

• 7 years ago

Sit ups, plank, superman strengthen the muscles and running/biking aerobics keeps the fat from accumulating on top of the muscles you are forming. But unfortunately it all comes down to diet. I know you didn't want to hear that :)

• walko
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

ok, i could choose the Eagles "take it elementary". besides the indisputable fact that, did no longer Foghat do "slow experience"? i'm no longer one hundred% in this yet i do no longer undergo in suggestions Steve miller Band doing a music with that call.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.