Your thoughts on the double tech given to LeBron Noah?

LeBron and Noah recently got a double tech, It was after a foul was called, Noah reached in to grab the ball and steal it from LeBron when the play was over, I think it was fair, LeBron should not have reacted that bad, Just pull the ball away from him, But Noah is a little wimp, Who reaches for the ball after a foul has been called?

Update:

I meant given to LeBron and Noah

Update 2:

@Cutch, How do you know he has a small...... Nvm i don't wanna know.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Noah shoulda got the tech . Lebron just removed a hand that was around his nuts and body

Source(s): Eyes
  • 7 years ago

actually, pretty good move on Noah's part

if Lebron lose his temper and get another T

he will be out of the game.

Losing a limping Noah bull might struggle, Losing healthy Lebron

Heat is in trouble.

• 7 years ago

Noah was holding Lebron to prevent him from doing any unnecessary actions, he wasn't trying to steal the ball. If the play was over, why would he attempt the steal? But as a Bulls fan, I think it was fair; I just want them to fight it out one day

• 7 years ago

Lebron is frustrated because he never thought his Miami Heat who have had a historic season would be down 1-0 to a depleted Bulls team.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Lebron needs to stop crying.. its pro basketball not the youth league. He's always saying people are too rough with him.. what a pansy.

Someone reached for the ball when Lebron was holding it?!?!?! How dare they!! God forbid anyone else on the court can be active. Should they all leave the floor when James steps on the court? Let's just turn the court into one big red carpet for King James the sissy.

• 7 years ago

Lebron should be called for more fouls than he is being called for. He is lucky he isn't playing in the 80's , he wouldn't have this attitude.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Heat of the moment playoff situation. Both guys want to win

• 7 years ago

which is why LeBron is King and Noah is just some ugly *** peasent who get's no bltches & has a small penis

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.