Reaper
Lv 6
Reaper asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Should the politicians blaming the Obama administration for lying about Benghazi be prosecuted for slander?

Forgive my lack of knowledge on this matter, but can someone please explain why this hasn't happened?

Also conservatives, save it. You're not fooling anyone.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Slander is a tort i.e. there is no law on the books against slander, it is a civil suit.

Obama would have to sue them for slander.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

be happy to submit any data you have that the administration continues to be not announcing this is a terrorist attack. Then be happy to describe to us what Obama meant with the help of "acts of terror" in a assertion made THE DAY AFTER THE attack. be happy to submit something that asserts that working around screaming like a chicken with their head shrink off in front of the click might have replaced the fact of the region. In different words, be happy to coach you could think of rationally.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Nobody is claiming the obama administration didn't lie about Benghazi.

• 7 years ago

Who ever came up with the video lie should be blamed

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Oh Harry is there something we can do to save the land we love? America loves you,Harry Truman

http://youtu.be/QC6z0nz03JI

Youtube thumbnail

Source(s): Happy Birthday Harry
  • Mike W
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Obama could try to sue, but it wouldn't stick.

• 7 years ago

Yes make them put up actual proof or shut them up!

• 7 years ago

that would be great a class action against the GOP. LOL

• 7 years ago

The grim reaper man. Tell them while I listen please. And if you got anything to say to us, Let her rip!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.