Why won't this boy come up and talk to me?

Like theres this kid and i always see him during certain parts of the day at school because our paths always cross. so like whenever i used to see him i would automatically go up and talk to him because i like him but he doesnt know that... anyway the weird thing is he like always goes near me like he will go stand behind me in the lunch line or wait for me to come upstairs before we walk to class but like he doesnt say anything.. like i can tell when he's waiting for me or something but he always waits for me to talk to him and once i go up and say hi to him he will start a conversation but he never just flat out goes up to talk to me...? Why???

Favorite Answer

Im exactly the same as him, he's shy and not sure you like him and wanting you to make a move

He could just be nervous or scared since he doesn't have the Confidence. Just keep talking to him, he'll be comfortable soon.

Natalie my case is just like you i think his intrested in you but so shy . try sometimes to smile at him but don't talk to him and see if he will talk to you

He must be super shy