Bugle in testicle not a bump?

Had it for the pass 2-3 days hurts when I touch it or in a uncomfortable position. no redness.

Can it be cancer I don't think it is also burns a little

1 Answer

  • 7 years ago

    Any changes in your testicles should be checked out by a doctor.

    Quite often they turn out to be not serious, but changes or discomfort can be early signs that something sinister is going on.

    I know it might be embarrassing having a doctor examine your nether regions, but better safe than sorry.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.