Hikari asked in HealthWomen's Health · 7 years ago

Is this my period? Please answer?

I have had discharge for about 1 year and 3/4 and not even a month ago i found something brown in my underwear. It lasted for about 5-6 days then i went back to normal discharge. Was that my period?

Favorite Answer

Yes this is your period! Mine was brown when I first started too, it's just a bit old and has been sitting in your body for a while. In your next few periods it should settle down. Make sure you carry some pads around with you at school from now on, just in case!

No. You will know when you have your period, you will be bleeding for 3-7 days. The blood is definitely red, and you will feel a little sore around the lower part of your abdomen.

Your period wouldn't be brown for 5-6 days.Before you get your period it would probably be brown because you would get something called spotting.So no.Unless its red by the 2nd day,its not your period.

yes, your period can be brown especially at first

possibly. Your first period could be irregular like that. It happens to many poeple.

no but its coming soon