I got infected by a vampire and i DONT have dawnguard dlc...how do i get human again?

Everyone attacks me and im stuck as a vampire

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Okay, there are two ways to cure vampisim in Skyrim. Before you can do either, however, you are going to have to do something about the attacks.

Find and interact with a sleeping person. The best place to do this is to hang out around farms until 2am-4am. Break inn and feed from the farmers. This will lower your vampirism stage and allow you to interact with normal people again. You can also order your follower to sleep in any bed, and then feed from them.

As I said earlier, there are two ways to cure vampirism in vanilla Skyrim.

1. Become a werewolf. If you join the Companions in Whiterun and complete quests for them they eventually invite you into the Underforge. If you head down there you can become a werewolf. Werewolf trumps vampire, and makes you immune to vampirism until you stop being a werewolf. Note that you will probably need to feed several times to complete all the required quests though.

2. Talk to any Innkeeper and ask about rumors. They will direct you to Falion in Morthal. He will agree to perform a ritual to cure you, but it requires a filled Black Soul gem. You can buy Black Soul gems form Falion if you don't have one (note these are pretty expensive!)

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Well, first off you don't want to be attacked. So to solve that you need to feed to bring your blood lust down. I would suggest finding some random village and feed on some people there. Just make sure they aren't store owners or pertain to any quests.

Now, to get rid of it you must start the Companions quest line in Whiterun. They will have you do some random quests and eventually they will bring you to a secret room where they allow you to become a werewolf. Doing so will remove your vampirism, and make you immune to it in the future.

Source(s): Experience
  • 7 years ago

Either download from before you were a vampire or find the quest in which you search for the cure

• 4 years ago

If the epidermis used to be broken, then yes it could very well get infected. The human mouth, even with brushing and flossing still has bacteria. That you could try first aid creams. But when it does not seem better in a day or so that you could wish to consider about getting it looked at.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

You can find a potion called; Cure Vampirism

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.