Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 7 years ago

If I bought a car that was a "chick magnet", is there some way to demagnetize the car?

• Pammie
    Favorite Answer

Have a license plate that says "YOUPAY"

This question was sooooo funny!

So far as i know, whoever "hits" has the liability or is "at fault". In other phrases, insurance companies and law enforcements standpoint is, "if you are following all of the principles of the avenue and protection, there's not ever any cause to hit anything." Now, if there was ice on the road, that could atleast make things lean more to your prefer, but I suppose you must have a snapshot taken that day of the stretch of street you slid on. That's why they say you will have to at all times have atleast a disposable camera to your automobile to take a image of an accident and accident scene on the day of the accident, along with a mobilephone cellphone, your insurance expertise, driver's license and registration. Hopefully you could have vehicle insurance on the way to pay although it's your fault, or if no longer, plenty of acquaintances and family that will aid you in this time of crisis. There is plenty of other reasons to keep in mind: was once both of the drivers driving at the same time impaired, or in a rush, did either go away the scene of the accident earlier than legislation enforecement arrived, what kind of cars have been involved, did both have car coverage-dl license-registration-and many others... So expectantly, perhaps there may be other reasons which can be for your prefer here. In both case, it is a wake-up call to constantly pressure safely and defensively and maintain as a lot space between you and different relocating automobiles or objects as possible, have a seat belt on, and wouldn't have any distractions like paying attention to the radio, consuming, consuming, speakme on a cellphone mobilephone, and many others... I know all this seeing that i've been driving for years now, and have best been in a number of accidents. In each accident except one, any individual hit me and for some rationale none of them even had a driver's license!!!! Within the accident the place I hit anyone, I rear ended any one, similar to you did. So since I "hit", it was once my fault, even though the auto in front of me stopped quick and rather rapid, no longer giving me any time to stop. The only factor that saved me was that the auto I hit left the scene of the accident, and, from what I have an understanding of, it was once some sort of coverage scam on the a part of the opposite driver.

• ?

Yeah. If you get a window decal that actually says "chick magnet" or "pu**y wagon" they'll keep away just to prove you wrong.

Yes. Put a sign on the door that says "I'm broke except for this car".

Yes. Put pink plush on the dashboards and seats.

They will think you a raging fem, and leave you alone.

If you don't want to attract these chicks just ignore them and be happy with your car. Autos before hoes.

Buy a Toyota.

No, but I hear weasels eat chicks, so maybe you should just fill your garage with weasels.

Get in it and when they see you they will stop being attracted.

• What are you asking me for? You are the physicist.