Good animes about boy main character?

This may sound weird, but I only like anime with boys as the main character, with few exceptions. So my question is, are there any good ones with a boy as the main character? Preferably one without him being a pervert. Here are the ones Ive seen-

Naruto

Bleach

One Piece

Ranma 1/2

Ao No Exorcist

07 Ghost

Gakuen Heaven

Those are just the ones I can think of at the top of my head. Thank you for helping!

Ok, Ive seen fullmetal alchemist, and Sword Art Online, and Ouren High School Host club. And if it could only focus on one person that would be great, I hate multiple Povs, :D Thanks again!

Favorite Answer

So yeah...I'm gonna go murder the person who mentioned Sword Art Online because it has the most shotty writing ever....So yeah...it sucked balls if you have a normal person's taste....Anyways back to your question, I'll give you only a few because it would be to much if I listed so many XD.

So far these anime are great, or great so far since some may be currently ongoing.

1. Shingeki No Kyojin (Most Epic You will Ever Find...)

2. Rainbow (TV-18) (This Anime is very sad and Depressing, the Title is also very Deceiving)

3. Steins;Gate (Slow start but by episode 6, things start to get very Crazy. This Anime will take patience.)

4. Another (Great Mystery anime and the Ending is Awesome.)

5. Death Note (Whole thing is a mind game, It's really a great anime to watch also.)

6.Angel Beats (You will cry your eyes out...nuff said)

7. Nekomonogatari ( This is actually a prequel to a whole series of anime. It isn't for everyone but this is the most entertaining and is only 4 episodes. The other parts are kizumonogatari, Bakemonogatari, Nisemonogatari, and the upcoming season in June, Monogatari Season 2.

Source(s): My Brain

Angel Beats

Asura Cryin'

Baccano

Bakuman

Beelzebub

Black Cat

Code Geass

D. Gray-Man

Death Note

Durarara!!!

Eyeshield 21

Full Metal Alchemist

Gintama

High School of the Dead

Hikaru no Go

Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai

KHR

No. 6

Samurai 7

Prince of Tennis

Summer Wars

Tales of the Abyss

Tales of Symphonia

World Destruction

Yozakura Quartet

Zombie Loan

Source(s): All anime I have seen and are somewhat to pretty similar to the animes you've listed. Message me if you have any questions on any of these anime.

Actual Tears Ef: a story of memories Ef: a story of melodies Angel Beats! Rumbling Hearts (i am now not sure i they're in highschool or university, i suppose it's school however it stil meets all the other requirements) Shuffle! Amagami SS I also consider you possibly can rather like B gata H kei and Ginban kaleidoscope, they're like exactly what you requested for, besides they have got woman main characters.

ok!

how about sword art online? It's so good!!!!!!!

ouran highschool host club? Sometimes the main character is a girl but there a mostly guy characters and they sometimes have the story from there point of view but the story revolves around the girl. also some of them are perverted but some aren't.

fruits basket (same as one before with other points of views)

Sword art online is the only one I can think of on the top of my head that revolves around a guy. Try it! It's really good!

Have you watched the Fullmetal Alchemist animes(both of them)? They're pretty good and the main characters fit your description