I'm getting more into the idea of banging fat women, is something wrong with me?

I've always found curvy and chubby women attractive, but I recently was considering how unbearable it would be to sleep with really really fat ones, and even though I couldn't find them 'hot' to the same extent, I think I wouldn't give a crap at all, and would still find it really fun. At what point does this become messed up, because I don't think I can draw a line anymore, if I ever could.

Well I wouldn't call it white knight complex because if I do get off on them being grateful, and therefore more receptive; I'm not hiding behind any facade about it. I think it's got more to do with wanting somebody big and soft.

I am stressed, to the point of derealization.

• RM
    Favorite Answer

Find a woman that interests and sleep with her, whatever her size is, and stop freaking out. People come in all shapes and sizes. You might consider what is on the inside as well as what is on the outside. It is a package, you see what you like on the outside as you make conversation and move on. Do not over think this.

I loved to play ball, and for the first time in my life, I'm actually useful, at a ballgame, instead of just a big stationary person, that maybe if the ball comes within this range, I might get it. I was wearing-I'd always wore XX kind of jersey. And then I went down to medium. And then the medium was too big, that it's coming down here.

So I'm wearing a rockin' outfit, and I'm making a play, and the guy stops, beans it in the face 'cause he says, "Look at your body. You're rockin' hard." And that was the first time I had ever gotten a compliment like that in my whole life.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I've always found curvy and chubby women attractive, but I recently was considering how unbearable it would be to sleep with really really fat ones, and even though I couldn't find them 'hot' to the same extent, I think I wouldn't give a crap at all, and would still find it...

Source(s): 39 idea banging fat women wrong me: https://tr.im/859z0

Hey man, if you like, go for it.

I see your dilemma about "drawing the line" but you're overthinking it. Sex is pretty much the same regardless of weight. You may have to just use some more muscle than usual (which I think is an advantage. Workout and sex in the same session = One stop shopping. My girlfriend is directly giving me larger biceps. Thanks babe!)

It doesn't really become "messed up" as long as you yourself are comfortable. I draw the line at obesity to the point of health problems. People of that size are unnattractive for the same reason women who can play their ribs like a xylophone are unnattractive : Unhealthy people are not considered good looking. I like meat on the ladies, but too much is TOO much.

Personally, I am happy to see another guy that loves chubby girls. We don't have enough out there. If you don't like chubby girls, I think you are missing out, but as long as you are having fun I couldn't care less.

Me, too. I used to think big girls were gross, now they're the only ones I think about having sex with! They are so big, soft, curvy, voluptuous and sexy.

I think there have been studies saying that men who are stressed out are more attracted to heavier women, could that be the cause?

That's probably it then. I am also extremely stressed.

Source(s): Experience

You know, I've got to say, I've had sex with very heavy women and very skinny women, and, without exception, the heavier ones were better in bed.

How does that line in Pulp Fiction go? "Sometimes what is pleasing to the eye is not the same as what is pleasing to the touch."

To quote Kid Rock:

"I don't like small cars, or real big women - but somehow I always find myself in 'em" . .

Source(s): Welcome to the party

If it makes you happy then I say go for it.