Anonymous

is it true...that CHEATERS will always be CHEATERS!?!?

nine years in a relationship with the same guy who broke my heart over and over again..gave him so many chances but now i feel that he's still cheating on me...i love him but i just don't know why i feel empty inside. :(

You feel empty because you cannot trust him. Why did you allow him to break your heart over and over? After the second time, you should have left him or decided that it didn't bother you if he cheats. Of course he is still cheating on you. You never made him face any consequences for cheating.

That said, its not true that cheaters will always cheat. I cheated on my husband 11 years ago with two different men, because he said he wasn't interested in having sex with me and said I should find it elsewhere. I did, but I didn't have the person I really wanted, which was my husband. Bottom line, once he finally really showed he loved me, I never cheated again, even though sex is not very frequent.

Either accept that the man is cheating on you but stays with you despite his flings (which makes you his main squeeze but not his only), or dump him and move on to find someone you can trust. Either way, you will feel better.

Source(s): Married 33 years and really love him

I think it's time you end this relationship. I know its been a while since you guys have been together but he has been habitually cheating on you. You are beautiful and you are loved. Alot of women make the terrible mistake of being with men who they think will change then end up living unhappy lives with a person who constantly disrespects them. Don't use the fact that you guys have been together for a long time to judge whether or not you should stay in the relationship. You deserve much better and I can guarantee you that many good men are out there who will respect you and you will be happier.

In your case YES.The reason you feel empty is because you poured everything into this relationship and the guy still cheats on you.If this guy finds you attractive enough to date then at least 7 out of every 10 guys will too.Dump this bum and don't look back.