Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 years ago

My 14th wedding anniversary is today. 14 = the gift of Ivory – What’s the safest way to bring down an elephant?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The possession of elephant ivory is punishable by international law.... wouldn't it be easier to present her with Sir Paul McCartney instead? Now that Ebony is out of the way,.... he should be easily apprehended. Plan B: Harpoon Keenan Ivory Wayans,... surely there'd be no punishment for that.

• 4 years ago

She particularly doesn't must carry a gift in any respect. Nevertheless, relying on the occasions under which she was once invited (and he or she relatively, fairly wishes to give the couple a present) then a lovely wedding card with sincere good-needs to the couple is all that is quite desired. Now, consider about this: 14-year olds are probably particularly pressed for cash. Real, don't forget that $10 to a 14-12 months historical is a enormous sum of money. Indeed, you'll most often get all sorts of recommendations of scrapbooks, snapshot collages, reminiscence books and so on. Etc. Etc. And people are rather candy and so forth. However they can be rather luxurious - you would be surprised once you adding up the little bitty charges. SO, just go to the cardboard shoppe and discover a first-rate, lovely card. Write a message of affection and well wishes and signal it. Simple.

• 7 years ago

Step 1. Call a radio station when they offer a prize of either "1 million dollars or a free elephant"

Step 2. When the radio station offers you a million bucks, refuse to accept and demand an elephant.

Step 3. When the radio station finally gives in, name your pet elephant "Stampy" and do a victory dance.

Step 4. Present wifey with a gallon of peanuts and say "there's a surprise for you in the front yard.

Step 5. Wife goes out. Sees elephant. Screams in horror. Gives you anniversary sex.

Source(s): Life lessons I learned from The Simpsons.
  • 7 years ago

Put an IED in the elephants kibble & feed it to him. Boom! Elephant's ivory tusks are available for you Timinator

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

No need to bring down an elephant. Just go to the hygiene aisle at the grocery store....

http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=ivory+soap&sa=X&rlz=...

j0e

Source(s): Wish your wife a happy anniversary for me and tell her I'll meet her at the motel later.
  • Melco
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Good old fashioned elephant tipping.

• 7 years ago

Mice. Although, ivory trade is illegal.

• 7 years ago

You're a bad troll

• 7 years ago

Rocket launchers, grenades, or your fists. Or maybe cacti

• 7 years ago

Mount her from behind....ummmmm...you were actually referring to the animal weren't you? ;)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.