Does every guy want to be more than friends?!?

This guy from my town facebooked me (never met or anything). I answered and we got to talking briefly. Nothing deep.

The first thing he msged me was "You're really cute ________! sorry for the random message lol

I'm 18 and he's 25, which to me seems like a pretty big age difference.. And also i'm not necessarily physically attracted to him. But he seems like a nice guys.

SO my question is, DOES HE WANT TO BE MORE THAN FRIENDS WITH ME?

He asked for my number and i wouldn't mind giving it to him, but not if all he wants is someone to get physical with. Would it be naive of me to give it to him thinking that we could become good friends and hang out? Trying to avoid being called a tease or leading someone on without even trying...

PS. please don't give me bs about being safe with online people... i really do know enough about that.

Thank you !

Favorite Answer

are u ugly yourself , and looking for a better looking guy , he sounds nice , get to know eachother on facebook , met in a mth

baby girl, EVERY guy wants to be more then friends. A 25 year old with an 18 year old means one thing, he is not looking for something serious with you...he just wants something physical. and as soon as you give it to him, he will be gone. but his STD will be with you forever....

No. It won't, I lead men and women around 24/7 because that's who I am. It's more exciting when they give you things. 😀. And yes, I don't care about opinions, it's my choice to be a tyrant. 😜

Source(s): Licensed hat wearer