Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

What if a Country voted for adding terrorism to its constitution?

Would that country's citizens have to follow it? Now answer this. Should the 2nd amendment be repealed?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You mean like when the Palestinians voted in Hamas? As in that case, I would hope that most could see beyond the propaganda and finally see who stood for "order" and who stood for "disorder."

No, the 2nd Amendment should not be repealed.

• 7 years ago

So your idea is to add an Amendment saying terrorism is A-OK and legal?

Only a liberal could come up with that!

OK, I'll make this simple for you.

Every right we have, including free speech and right to own guns, does not cover misuse. If you misuse your right to harm people, that's called a crime and is not protected.

So we've already got this covered.

• 7 years ago

Before making more asinine posts, you should actually read the Constitution. And instead of taking those moronic "studies" courses, try enrolling in a class on American government and learning why the Constitution was developed the way it is.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

im sorry i thought they already did add it? id have to go back and look up the amendments again i just dont remember much because it never applied to my life or any one i know life. i use to remember and be very knowledgeable till experiences in life showed me it was only a script or piece of paper that had nothing to do with reality at all or law

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

I would burn the Constitution, cuz it would no longer be the Constitution.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

it's already a silent inclusion. read in-between the lines!!

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I am not seeing a whole lot of rationality here.

• team
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

no it shouldn't be repealed

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.