Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

What if a Country voted for adding terrorism to its constitution?

Would that country's citizens have to follow it? Now answer this. Should the 2nd amendment be repealed?

Favorite Answer

You mean like when the Palestinians voted in Hamas? As in that case, I would hope that most could see beyond the propaganda and finally see who stood for "order" and who stood for "disorder."

No, the 2nd Amendment should not be repealed.

So your idea is to add an Amendment saying terrorism is A-OK and legal?

Only a liberal could come up with that!

OK, I'll make this simple for you.

Every right we have, including free speech and right to own guns, does not cover misuse. If you misuse your right to harm people, that's called a crime and is not protected.

So we've already got this covered.

Before making more asinine posts, you should actually read the Constitution. And instead of taking those moronic "studies" courses, try enrolling in a class on American government and learning why the Constitution was developed the way it is.

im sorry i thought they already did add it? id have to go back and look up the amendments again i just dont remember much because it never applied to my life or any one i know life. i use to remember and be very knowledgeable till experiences in life showed me it was only a script or piece of paper that had nothing to do with reality at all or law

I would burn the Constitution, cuz it would no longer be the Constitution.

it's already a silent inclusion. read in-between the lines!!

I am not seeing a whole lot of rationality here.

• team

no it shouldn't be repealed